Monday, December 3, 2012

FINAL PROJECT: Pitch


My new product for vodka is “Smooth Rain Drop Vodka, It is distilled three times through vapor distilled water. My branding would be aimed at night clubs and the entertainment industry. The bottle would be dark blue with a futuristic rain drop sign on the label. My product would also be 80 proof alcohol, and can also be mixed very well with fruit flavors.  My product is very smooth and not a harsh alcoholic beverage. The hardest part of marketing this product is the fact that there are so many different types of vodka and people usually are skeptic to try new up and coming products. 

                  I believe the best way to market this product is through brand ambassadors as well as celebrity icons. Because they are the most influential to the general public. A lot of people are what I call “see’rs and doers” if they see that someone they know or someone they idolize doing it then its ok for them. Of course ads and commercials would help get the word of this product out to the public. I would also target Facebook for brand ambassadors, because technology is truly the only way to get the product viewed nowadays.

                   My pitch for smooth rain drop vodka would be: "Imagine yourself floating calmly in the clouds, others believe that'll never happen; But not you because with smooth rain drop vodka your already floating to your destination. Smooth rain drop vodka is vapor distilled and blended  with the finest grapes on earth the clouds. Just remember the sky is the limit." I pictured in my mind what alcohol is used for socially and most people just want to fly away somewhere nice and forget all their worries. So I came up with the pitch to train consumers’ minds onto their own paradise in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment