Thursday, December 13, 2012

FINAL PROJECT: CREATIVE CONTENT


My creative content for my project is going to be a commercial. I have never filmed anything like that before so this will be very interesting to see when its all done. I will use a model and a self generated alcohol bottle. The commercial will be approximately 30 seconds long and also using my own pinnacle studios software I will use the graphics and special effects I have access to, so I can provide a decent vodka commercial. using a low budget to make the commercial I will try to grab peoples  attention and delight them in to purchasing my product. I have made my titles, subtitles and audio is being used off of iTunes. I will be using the song "Don't You Worry Child" by "Swedish House Mafia", to provide a sense of promoting the product.
                       My product will also have a Futuristic rain drop to signify the product I'm marketing. The rain drop cover to the product gives it that special branding, so people recognize the content inside. I will have a narrator to give that sense of comfort to the consumers of our product. I want my consumers to view my commercial and say to themselves "I really need to try that vodka".
I have designed and crafted my own label, and titles for the product. But i did all of this with the consumers in mind, i surveyed random consumers of alcoholic drinks and got their point of view on a product they would want to try, and what they like about liquor commercials. They just want a commercial that gets to the point without all the added things in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment